The Trophy Travelmaster is the ultimate in bespoke luxury. Built on a 6.5 Tonne, 7.5 Tonne or HGV chassis it can be fully designed by you to be the horse box of your dreams. Choose your own layout, finish, appliances and extras. Available with our standard extras or some special extras that we can source for you, the Trophy Travelmaster is a high spec horse box designed to be luxurious for horses, riders and drivers. It is particularly suited to those looking for a very special large horse box who want to be able to travel and stay away in comfort, style and luxury.
- Bespoke to your specification
- Built using tried and tested Peper Harow Horse Box coach built techniques and materials
- Create a spacious living environment with all modern appliances, fixtures and fittings
- Include various sleeping, kitchen and bathroom configurations
- Choose your own luxurious internal and external finishes
- Can be built as side load, forward facing or rear load, herringbone
- Achieve a payload to fit your needs, influenced by chassis size and choice of extras
Your Own Bespoke Box
The design and finish of the living and horse area is up to you. We will help you to design your ultimate horse box taking all of your needs into account. The layout can be arranged to suit the way in which you will use it with as much or as little equipment as you need, all tailored to fall within a budget acceptable to you. We will make sure that even with all the extras, the anticipated payload operates within the legal limit. Before delivery, we will supply you with a weighbridge certificate showing your unladen weight.
Part of the fun in building your own box is the paint colour choice and design of the graphics, it can be very simple or wild and exciting, it’s up to you. We can source a good quality low mileage chassis to suit your budget or we have good contacts for new chassis and can often manage to agree a discount on your behalf. It is also possible to build the Trophy Travelmaster on an HGV if you require to take more than 2 large horses.
|Build Your Own|
Choose from the various options available to create your own Trophy Travelmaster and get an indicative cost (FEATURE COMING SOON!!)
Weights & Dimensions
- Good payload, influenced by your choice of chassis, materials and extras
- Transports 2-5 large horses (dependent on chassis chosen) in comfort and style, with either a rear load or side loading ramp
- Often built on a 7.5 Tonne chassis, ideal chassis’ for build are Iveco 75e15, 7.5t, DAF lf, 7.5t, MAN, 7.5t
- Can also be built on a 6.5 Tonne chassis, ideal chassis’ for build are Iveco c65, 6.5t or Iveco 70 c17, 7t
- Also available built on various HGV chassis
- Wide side or rear ramp entrance leading into a horse area with 7’9 / 236cm headroom and a width dependent on the chassis chosen
- Length of horse area is based on your size requirements, though we recommend a minimum 10′ / 305cm
- Living area of your choice of size, to fit your needs for full or day living
- Finished build is approximately 20’ / 610cm long for 6.5t – 7.5t, larger for HGV’s
- Fully finished length of approximately 26’ / 792cm including the cab for 6.5t – 7.5t, larger for HGV’s
- GRP built sides with aluminium skirts
- Horse area built using galvanised chassis rails and aluminium plank flooring with 19mm rubber overlay
- Heavy duty stockboard fitted up to 4ft / 122cm to protect the side walls and cushion any internal blows
- Choice of partitions, including solid to the floor or rubber flap alternatives constructed in aluminium and GRP, multi-position with soft padding; with or without headboards
- Wide and lightweight under sprung ramp, with carpet or rubber covering and trimmed with top hat runners; easy for one person to open and close
- Two substantial interlocking loading doors in GRP and padded
- Fully lined and insulated roof
For a number of years Adam and his team at Peper Harow Horseboxes have supplied and maintained my horse transport. From my first older horsebox through to my new one. Adam always said one day he would coach build me “the box of my dreams” and in the spring this year he did just that. His sound advice (and unfailing good humour even when I changed my mind on some details midway through build) made the whole experience very enjoyable. Plus it came in on budget and on time. I would never go anywhere else for my horse transport needs. Thank you Adam.